Some good advice on how to extend the life of your FUSION sport garment
- Wash before first use. If you ad a little vinegar in the first wash, the colour will stay clearer and last longer.
- Wash you sports clothing at a maximum temperature of 40° C. Do not use fabric softener and do not bleach.
- Use of fabric softener will limit the moisture-transport of the product. Therefore do not use fabric softener.
- Hang-dry your FUSION sports garment. Do not tumble-dry.
- Be aware of sharp items, edges and Velcro straps on backpacks, belts and likewise, rubbing against fabric and seams of you garment. It may rip both fabric and seams of your FUSION sports garment.